Valentine's Day

 Love on the Beach

On 13th February or pre-valentine's day. It's another day where I can see people holding hand and flowers. And also, a special day for our RUTS people that they held a concert called "Rak Rimlay" Starting with Bell Warisara, Earth Patravadee, Two Popetorn and Season Five.  

As soon as I arrived at the beach, I was struck by the beauty of the decorations. There were hundreds of candles and lanterns placed all around the beach, creating a warm and inviting glow. The tables were elegantly decorated with flowers and there were cozy seating areas scattered around the beach, which gave the event an intimate and romantic feel.

The atmosphere was further enhanced by the live music, which played softly in the background, and the gentle sea breeze that kept everyone cool and comfortable throughout the evening.

There are plenty of food and cafe stalls which it crowded by people around there. And also, there is a photo booth (my favorite part) I took some pictures alone and teacher afterward. And it was worth it.

As the event progressed I listen live concert along with my partner on calls and it was a romantic moment that all I ever had. After the concert ends I ride a bike back to the dorm. It was unforgettable experiences.


ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม