Present Perfect Progressive Verbs

Conversation

Situation: A group of friends have been camping in the woods for the past day and are currently sitting around a campfire.

Friend 1: "Man, I have been feeling really tired. I haven't been sleeping well at all."

Friend 2: "I know what you mean. I have been having trouble falling asleep too. Have you been trying to relax before bed?"

Friend 3: "I haven't been having any problems sleeping. I have been feeling great all day."

Friend 4: "I have been enjoying the fresh air and nature. I have been hiking around the campsite all afternoon."

Friend 1: "I haven't been doing much physical activity today. I have been mostly just relaxing and reading a book."

Friend 2: "That sounds nice. I have been thinking about taking a walk before we go to bed. Has anyone else been thinking of doing something like that?"

Friend 3: "I haven't been considering that, but I have been thinking of taking a swim in the nearby lake tomorrow morning. Who wants to join me?"

Friend 4: "I have been looking forward to that. I have been wanting to go for a swim since we got here."

Friend 1: "I haven't been swimming in a while, but I have been thinking of joining you tomorrow morning."

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม