Chapter 6: Mangrove Forest Tour


Hello, readers Today, I would like to tell you about my experience in Mangrove Forest. On 20th and 21st August, we had an event about Youth English Training Course for Mangrove Forest Tour Guide. 

There are students from Sikapprochaphadungwit and Ratsadananupraditanusorn school participated in this event too. This event was organized by T. Oothsuma and E.I.C Teachers, my friends and I were assigned as staff. On the first day, we had indoor activities about Mangrove Forest tour guide. The students were drawing, do the quiz and more. They were doing great with it. My friends and I were help and spent time with activities until launch. After that we had the afternoon classes. So E.I.C. Students
were continued instead.



On second day, we had indoor activities in the morning, then we went to Mangrove forest by tram. The entrance nearby the new CHT building (I don't know what it's called) It was my first time entering the mangrove forest, Even I had already surveyed around but I have no chance to enter it. I walked along with the students. I was very aware that I would fall down on the other side of the river or on the ground. The path lead to underwater wedding beach. It was already tided up that I never expected. Every time I usually been there, the water tided down We hard little activities and then we had lunch at Kayak café. After that we went to the aquarium. Tour the place and had a sea lion show. These sea lions very smart and well-trained. It was a memorable memorable experience.


ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม