Chapter 4: Chiang Mai Trip.

This story is about my experience about the trip in Chiang Mai. I've never been to Chiang Mai before. Well it's interesting journey for me to write it to you.

On the first day. I woke up earlier in the morning to prepared to travelled to Chiang Mai. It was my first time travel by plane. Things get a little excited.

We went a lot of different places in Chiang Mai. The place that impressed me the most is Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep.
Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep is a royal temple sacred site to Thai people, especially in Chiang Mai. It's understood in Thailand that Phrathat Doi Suthep is the temple of people who were born the year of goat.
Suthep is the name from hermit. Who lives in mountain named "Wa Suthep"

There's lot of area to explore. You can travelled by taking red minibus it costs you 30฿ the entrance costs you 20฿ for the elevator. Or you can go to the stairs that okay with you.

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม