Chapter 2: Distances


After New year's celebration. It's time to go back to University. I woke up at 5:00 am in the morning. I took a shower and get dressed then I packed my stuff and head to the van station. I bought a van ticket from Thungyai to train station in thungsong. I choose to go by the train because it's cheaper than the van. The van cause 70฿ but the train cause 15฿ from Thungsong to Trang. Worth Saving 55฿
When I reached to the destination. I rushed to the ticket center to bought a ticket and hop on the train. Luckily the train didn't leave yet. It was supposed to leave at 6:30. But they were filling up the gasoline. It took 2 hours to reach the destination. When we reached at the station in Trang. I hop on minibus in downtown to the bus station. it costs 12฿ for every destination. I arrived at bus station then I took a van to the campus for 50฿. After that I rode a bike to the dormitory.

Normally I took the van to go home in 3 times
From campus - bus station in Trang. From Trang - Thungsong. From Thungsong - Thungyai.
It costs 165฿. I used to go home 1 weeks per month, so I don't need to spend a lot of money.

Okay, back to my story. At first I decided to rest in the dormitory but I had Personal Financial Plan's class. It was already late for half an hour. I decided to go anyways. Because I want to understand more about number or calculation. Teacher didn't mind me about being late because I explained everything about being late. That was kinda funny to myself.



ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม